[Pw_forum] Configure and compile pwscf 2.1 on Mandrake Linux 10.0

Pham Minh Dung pmdung at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 13:49:31 CET 2004

Hi,
I'm studying about PWscf and I downloaded the last version (2.1) from
your site (http://www.pwscf.org/downloads/PWcodes/codes/2.1/pw_src-2.1.tar.gz).
When I download and run pwgui for linux and an another version for
windows, these program work fine.
Unfortunely, I can't configure and compile your program on my machine
(PC Pentium 4 3.0GHz with MandrakeLinux 10.0, pakage gcc-g77-3.3.2
installed by default).
When I run "./configure", I got message 1 (file attached).
I tried by insert this line before line 1585 in file configure: F77="g77"
Then run "./configure" again and see message 2.
I think that it could be configure OK and I call "make all". I got
message 3 with some error.
I tried to seach some solution on the internet and in your forum but I
found nothing.
Then I have to ask your help!
Thank you very much

--