[Pw_forum] PWscf performance

C J Kenneth Tan -- OptimaNumerics cjtan at OptimaNumerics.com
Mon Nov 15 10:08:56 CET 2004

Paolo,

Do you know if anyone has compared the performance of PWscf using
NETLIB LAPACK vs. MKL on an IA32 or IA64 machine?

Thanks a lot!

Best wishes,
Kenneth Tan
C. J. Kenneth Tan, Ph.D.
OptimaNumerics Ltd.
E-mail: cjtan at OptimaNumerics.com      Telephone: +44 798 941 7838
Web: http://www.OptimaNumerics.com    Facsimile: +44 289 066 3015
This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and privileged.  It
is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above.  If you are not an
addressee, please accept my apologies and please do not use,
disseminate, disclose, copy, publish or distribute information in this
e-mail nor take any action through knowledge of its contents: to do so
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please inform me that
this e-mail has gone astray, and delete this e-mail from your system.
Thank you for your co-operation.