[Pw_forum] help about install pWscf on Redhat9 with ifc 8.0

Giovanni Cangiani giovanni.cangiani at epfl.ch
Mon Nov 15 07:40:57 CET 2004

The configure scripts finds the compiler but cannot execute the test
program
because your LD_LIBRARY_PATH is not correctly defined. This variable
is defined inside initialization scripts distributed together with the
intel compiler.
You should execute these scripts at each login (i.e. by sourcing them
from a
file in the /etc/profile.d directory).

Try to
. PATH_TO_YOUT_INTEL_INSTALL_DIR/bin/ifortvars.sh
./configure
may be it helps.

BTW what happens if you write a simple fortran program (hello world) and
compile it with ifort ? can you execute it ?

	giovanni