[Pw_forum] nscf error

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Mon Nov 8 14:22:39 CET 2004

On Monday 08 November 2004 11:17, Aritz Leonardo wrote:

> forrtl: error (72): floating overflow
> [...]
> I think it has to be something with DEALLOCATE

?!?

Seriously: try the same job on a different machine;
try to understand if the problem is machine-specific
or not, and if it is related to the number of k-points
(i.e. it appears only when the number of k-points
exceeds some limit). In the latter case, compile with
boundary check on and verify if something is going
out of bounds.

Paolo

Paolo Giannozzi             e-mail:  giannozz at nest.sns.it