[Pw_forum] Contour.x

Stefano de Gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Wed Jun 23 09:14:21 CEST 2004

I don't know if/where contour.x can be downloaded at present, but
setting output_format=2 allows you to use plotrho.x (not fancy but
distributed with PWSCF)
setting output_format=3 allows you to use XCrysDen (very sophisticated,
GPL-distributed software, available at http://www.xcrysden.org/)
setting output_format=0 allows you to use gnuplot (distributed with any
linux kernel)

best regards,
        Stefano de Gironcoli