[Pw_forum] about neb

Cyrille Barreteau cbarreteau at cea.fr
Wed Jun 9 14:31:47 CEST 2004

dear Rongqin

Obviously doing a calculation with fictious substrate masses will lead
to a totally different system which has nothing to do with your
original system. However one could imagine calculating local spectral
density of states that would allow you to extract the contribution
of your molecule from the total spectrum. If the coupling with your
substrate is small this contribution will be rather well separated
from the substrate spectrum...

   good luck

     cyrille