[Pw_forum] PWscf on Windows?

sprokuda sprokuda at dnk.ru
Fri Jul 2 11:42:49 CEST 2004

I've tried - practicaly without any success. I've tried whole way and found that it is waste of time -
without any knowledge of Linux I've spent much less time to study Linux from zero to work with PWscf than to compile PWscf
on Windows.
There is some sence to compile q2r and around codes to Windows to be able to have simpler post-processing of
main PWscf results. I've started, but I've not completed.
best wishes, Prokudaylo Sergey.