[Pw_forum] Compiling PWscf

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Sat Jan 24 22:17:44 CET 2004

On Friday 23 January 2004 20:50, Gil Speyer wrote:

> Please note the other codes I had to change slightly in order to
> compile (mentioned in my previous post).

My version of ifc 7.1 - the latest available - doesn't complain.
There is nothing wrong in the lines you mentioned, as far as I
can see. I suspect that the following citation applies to f90
compilers as well: "If builders constructed buildings the way
programmers write software, the first woodpecker to come
along would cause the collapse of civilization."

Paolo
Paolo Giannozzi             e-mail:  giannozz at nest.sns.it