[Pw_forum] problem of the second derivative of energy of DFPT

Wei He weihe at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Wed Jan 7 14:27:17 CET 2004

Dear Francesco Antoniella

	Thank you very much for your suggestion.

	But increasing dx to 2/1000 or 1/100 or using 4-order FD
do not improve the result or even give a worse result. Another thing
puzzling me is that the energies are not strictly equal for movements
along x and -x direction.

Sincerely,
Wei He

======= 2004-01-07 20:19:11 =======