[Pw_forum] Feedback on new PWSCF

Subhradip Ghosh subhra at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 25 16:21:24 CET 2004

Hi,
I tried to compile the new version in linux PC with Intel fortran
compiler. I get the following message:
WARNING: the following problems were detected:

 unsupported C/Fortran compilers combination:
 CC=cc, F77=f77, F90=f77

you may not be able to compile this program
Could it be because of the fact that I am not using a Intel C compiler?

Subhradip

                      Subhradip Ghosh
                   Post doctoral Fellow
                   Department of Materials Science & Engineering
Office                                       Home
MSEB 312C                         *    2001 South Orchard Street Apt D
1304 W Green street               *    Urbana, IL-61801
Urbana, IL-61801                  *     Phone # 2173841824
Phone # 2173336584                *    E-mail: subhradip at yahoo.com
E-mail: subhra at uiuc.edu           *