[Pw_forum] about celldm

Axel Kohlmeyer axel.kohlmeyer at theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Dec 27 09:34:13 CET 2004

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004, xywu wrote:

XW> Dear All,

dear xywu,

celldm(1) is obviously the lattice constant in bohr
(10.20 * 0.529 ~= 5.40).

if you have any doubts, please check out the files
INPUT_* in the espresso documentation directory first
(if you still have doubts, read the source code ;-)).

btw: you don't _have_ to specify celldm(..). if you
prefer using the traditional crystallographic constants
(a,b,c) in angstrom, you can use them alternatively
(this is for example explained in INPUT_PW).

best regards,
	axel kohlmeyer.

Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer   e-mail: axel.kohlmeyer at theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Lehrstuhl fuer Theoretische Chemie          Phone: ++49 (0)234/32-26673
Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum - NC 03/53         Fax:   ++49 (0)234/32-14045
D-44780 Bochum  http://www.theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/~axel.kohlmeyer/