[Pw_forum] pw2wan.x wannier documentation...

Ravinder Abrol rabrol at us.ibm.com
Mon Aug 9 23:32:31 CEST 2004

Hello Mr. Paolo,
So, should we assume that currently pw2wan.x cannot be used?
Do you know the time-frame in which it will be usable?
Thanks,
Ravi

Paolo Giannozzi <giannozz at nest.sns.it>
Sent by: pw_forum-admin at pwscf.org
08/09/2004 04:12 PM
Please respond to
pw_forum

pw_forum at pwscf.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Pw_forum] pw2wan.x wannier documentation...

On Monday 09 August 2004 18:02, Ravinder Abrol wrote:

> Is there any documentation on using pw2wan.x code provided in PWSCF
> package for post-processing to get the localized wannier functions?

no, pw2wan.x is just an interface with the soon-to-be-released code
that finds maximally localized Wannier functions.

P.

Paolo Giannozzi             e-mail:  giannozz at nest.sns.it