[Pw_forum] configure problem: sizeof (int), 77

Cyrille Barreteau cbarreteau at cea.fr
Mon Apr 26 10:49:33 CEST 2004

Dear Gerardo,

Thank you for the tip. In fact we have noticed that for an obscure
reason the configure was working on root (but not from my account).
The code has now been compiled succesfully (expect d3 but I do
not need it for the moment) and seems to work properly.

thanks

     cyrille

    | Cyrille Barreteau           |  phone:+33 (0)1 69 08 29 51  |
    | CEA Saclay                  |                              |
    | DSM/DRECAM/SPCSI            |  fax : +33 (0)1 69 08 84 46  |
    | Batiment 462                |                              |
    | 91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex  |  email: cbarreteau at cea.fr    |
    | FRANCE                      |                              |
    |    web : http://www-drecam.cea.fr/spcsi/groupe1.htm        |