[Pw_forum] compilation error

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Thu Sep 25 19:08:58 CEST 2003

On Thursday 25 September 2003 10:26, Sergei Lisenkov wrote:

> I have some questions to ask: what fftw library are you using - cxml or
> fftw? I can compile new version only in serial mode with cxml library.
> The parallel version could not compile, because i got in files cft1s.o and
> cft3s.o references:cft_1__ and cft_2__.

there is no driver for FFT in cxml library in the parallel case, so you
definitely cannot compile the parallel version with cxml library

Paolo

Paolo Giannozzi             e-mail:  giannozz at nest.sns.it
Scuola Normale Superiore    Phone:   +39/050509412
Piazza dei Cavalieri 7      Fax:     +39/050509417, 050563513
I-56126 Pisa, Italy         Office:  Lab. NEST, Via della Faggiola 19