[Pw_forum] Re: Ga 3d core electrons as valence electrons (fhi2upf)

Yanming ma yanming_ma at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 17:12:13 CEST 2003

Hi

Yes, the PPc.x was replaced by the fhi2upf in upftools. I have a quick look
on the fhi2upf. Actually, it is similar with PPc.x.

One thing  you should be careful is to set the local potential. This is
decided during your ghost test in FHI PP generation.
Others is quite straightforwad.

good luck

Yanming Ma PhD
Steacie Institute for Molecular Sciences,
National Research Councils of Canada.
100 Sussex
K1A 0R6