[Pw_forum] Error during phonon calculation

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Sun Sep 14 21:56:02 CEST 2003

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003, Hong, SamPyo wrote:

> During phonon calculation, I got this error. I don't understand what
> these errors are about. [...]

> DSWAP : 2538-2001
> The number of elements (ARG NO. 1) in a vector must be greater than
> or equal to zero.

Very strange. Does it happen for a specific case ? Is the same
executable working for other cases ? Does it happen in serial
execution, in parallel execution, on just one machine, on all
machines you tried, ... ?

Paolo

Paolo Giannozzi             e-mail:  giannozz at nest.sns.it
Scuola Normale Superiore    Phone:   +39/050509412
Piazza dei Cavalieri 7      Fax:     +39/050509417, 050563513
I-56126 Pisa, Italy         Office:  Lab. NEST, Via della Faggiola 19