[Pw_forum] Germanuim [0qq] problem ....

sprokuda at dnk.ru sprokuda at dnk.ru
Mon Sep 1 15:35:35 CEST 2003

Dear Paolo ,
Recieved your advise  about "tmp_dir" and "outdir" I've replaced the
first with the second. But it didn't help - the problem is the same.
But tell me - how it could be that the same input script works for Si,
but it doesn't for Ge, while this structures are very similar?
Best wishes, Prokudaylo Sergey.

> Trying to run the examples I got "FORTRAN STOP 2" error message in
> example2, in single mode calculations - what could it be and why ?

it could be anything: fortran stop 2 means that fortran execution
stopped with error 2 (whatever it means). For me, your scripts
stops because of an obsolete variable name in a namelist
("tmp_dir" instead of "outdir").