[Pw_forum] ATLAS compilation

Mickael Profeta profeta at sissa.it
Tue Oct 28 15:36:27 CET 2003

sprokuda at dnk.ru wrote:
> Dear Mickael!
>
> Sure I've compiled ATLAS iwth the same ifc. Nevetheless there is a
> question conserning the compilation flags - if you could give me some
> advises here, it would be great.

well in that case there is nothing particular... if you use the same
option in pwscf and atlas, it should work

  -Vaxlib -O2 -tpp6

should do the job I think (do not have a duron to test...)

but as told Paolo, in that case it can be an error in the link option of
pwscf, can you send us the LIBS parameter, don't you forget to link
against lapack end blas?

this is an example in another code compile with atlas:

LIBS          = -L/usr/local/lib -llapack \
                 -lf77blas -latlas -lcblas -ltstatlas \
                 -lfftw -lrfftw -lg2c

if it can help...

Mickael