[Pw_forum] ATLAS compilation

sprokuda at dnk.ru sprokuda at dnk.ru
Tue Oct 28 15:33:12 CET 2003

Dear Paolo!

Yes, I've included all thing like   :  -llapack -lf77blas -lcblas
-latlas. and I did all correction to xerbla.o and would do it for
dlamch.o, but the last doesn't resides in ATLAS, and has to be included
extra, what, to be honest, adds some more problems to compilation.

Best wishes, Sergey Prokudaylo

--
Ñ óâàæåíèåì,
 sprokuda                          mailto:sprokuda at dnk.ru