[Pw_forum] PP Generation/Conversion for Si

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Wed Oct 1 15:14:31 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 01 October 2003 15:03, Danilo Neuber wrote:

> I have tried to create a Si pseudopotential with Paolo Giannozzi's
> programs ld1/trou (accepting the suggested cutoff radii) and
> converted it using ps2cp and cpmd2upf

actually you can use the pseudopotential file produced by "trou"
with no further conversion. If you want to convert it to upf format
(which I recommand),  use "ncpp2upf". Converting twice as you
did should also work, though, but the probability of making a
mistake increases at each conversion ...

Paolo
Paolo Giannozzi             e-mail:  giannozz at nest.sns.it
Scuola Normale Superiore    Phone:   +39/050509412
Piazza dei Cavalieri 7      Fax:     +39/050509417, 050563513
I-56126 Pisa, Italy         Office:  Lab. NEST, Via della Faggiola 19