[Pw_forum] AlphaMPI

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 16:01:54 CET 2003

Dear all,

I spent lot of time to run a whole script on a
AlphaMPI based supercomputer, but I met a problem.

A job was run as "mpirun -np N -maxtime Y ./job".
"Job" is a script which contains all needed
procedures. It turned out that the "mpirun" command
acts only on the first script inside "Job" and then
the system knows nothing about "mpirun".
Sure, I can split a script onto subscripts, but it is
not convinient.

Does anybody know how to fix the problem?

Thank you in advance,
Eyvaz.