[Pw_forum] special points mesh

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 15:11:45 CEST 2003

Hi Ilyes,

"nkx nky nkz kx ky kz" means that each basis vectors
of a reciprocal lattice are divided by nkx, nky, and
nkz, respectively. The three last numbers (usually 0 0
0) means that the origin of basis vectors are not
shifted. Sometime a shift is required to avoid
divergency problem near the \Gamma point.
You can read INPUT_PW file in the /pwdocs  directory
(or in the core directory for old versions).

Regards,
Eyvaz Isaev
Theoretical Physics Department
Moscow Steel and Alloys Institute