[Pw_forum] ifc and linux

Nicola Marzari marzari at mit.edu
Thu Jun 26 15:52:22 CEST 2003

> I was wondering if anyone else has had similar troubles, and if so, have
> you found a more elegant - less nasty - solution ?

Same solution here. Using RedHat 9.0, ifc 7.1, and MKL 6.0,
we link with the libc copied from a PC that had RedHat 8.0
installed. This was suggested in an Intel Fortran compiler forum,
for what is worth. Seems to work - although we use it only on
a single development PC.

				nicola

tel 617.4522758  fax 617.2586534  marzari at mit.edu  http://nnn.mit.edu