[Pw_forum] Relationship between pseudo-charge and wave function

??? hslee at phya.snu.ac.kr
Sat Jun 14 10:08:34 CEST 2003

Dear Paolo,

Thank you and SISSA group for your efforts. :)

I will try it!

By the way, I have one thing to talk about. In PP routines, the contents in projected DOS are hard to read. I mean the "projwave.f90" routines. I think format of previous versions are better to see and work on it. The difference between format of previous versions and that of current version is ordering. However, if one get the all the data(previous version), one can work on it privately. Thus, I think it is good to recover the format of previous version in under development version. It is cheap to work. :)

Thank you again for your replies and efforts!

Hosik