[Pw_forum] Relationship between pseudo-charge and wave function

Lee Ho-Sik hslee at phya.snu.ac.kr
Fri Jun 13 04:02:31 CEST 2003

Dear Paolo,

I used "normal" (pw.x) code and ultrasoft PP in my calculation. Because
my system contains carbons and hydrogens only, it can be a faster method
to do the calculation again with norm-conserving PPs. However, I think it
is meaningful to figure out gamma point wavefunction with ultrasoft
PPs,too. Could you add the routine in pp.x? I think some people need such
a function.

Sincerely yours,

Hosik