[Pw_forum] MKL question

sprokuda at dnk.ru sprokuda at dnk.ru
Tue Jul 29 10:42:09 CEST 2003

Dear PWscf users !
my name is Prokudaylo Sergey. I'm trying to work with PWscf, and I've gotten your e-mail address from
PWscf forum.  That is your message: "I have the beta version of mkl, if someone needs it, just ask."
I'm trying to compile PWscf code by ifc with MKL under RedHat 7.3, and
it seems that system doesn't see the library ( can't call it).
I've tried to run standard MKL tests, they work in the
directory of MKL installation (/opt/intel/mkl60 so on), but don't work
in any other. I've run standard scripts to add environmental
variables, but it doesn't help. I'm very beginner with Linux, and I
need some advise how to fix this problem.
Best regards, Sergey Prokudaylo.