[Pw_forum] Intel Fortran, Atlas and parallel PWScf

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Fri Jul 11 16:46:34 CEST 2003

On Friday 11 July 2003 13:09, Patricia Paredes wrote:
> I've installed PW with ifc and the intel math libraries. There are a beta
> version of the libraries free for linux. You have to register at the web
> site and download it from there.

there "used to be" a free beta version of mkl on Intel site: last time
I checked it wasn't any longer there. The Interl compiler is still free
for noncommercial use on Linux.

I tried your job with gaussian broadening and simple options,
and it converged (not perfectly, it goes up after a few iterations
but then it converges; see attached, tar-gzipped)

Paolo

Paolo Giannozzi             e-mail:  giannozz at nest.sns.it
Scuola Normale Superiore    Phone:   +39/050509412
Piazza dei Cavalieri 7      Fax:     +39/050509417, 050563513
I-56126 Pisa, Italy         Office:  Lab. NEST, Via della Faggiola 19