[Pw_forum] Error running on ORIGIN2000

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 21 10:38:54 CET 2003

Dear Paolo,

You are quite right, but a srcipt I used works well on
SP2 and AMD/Athlon computers. I know that sometime the
error is caused by "EOF" or "!", but on ORIGIN it did
not help. I suppose that a shell which is "ksh" on
ORIGIN might be responsible for the error. On
computers where the script works the used shell is
"bash".

Regards,
Eyvaz.