[Pw_forum] linmin error#2

Stefano de Gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Wed Jan 15 14:05:20 CET 2003

dear mutombo,

    I dont want to check your input.... sorry.

    however remember that the atomic coordinates used by PWSCF are
(unless you specify ltaucry=.true.)  in cartesian coordinates in unit of celldm(1)
 Your coordinates look more like cartesian coordinates in bohr radii, or
angstrom or Km...
YOU should know what they are... and should convert them in the format required
by PWSCF

regards,

   stefano