[Pw_forum] (no subject)

Giuseppe Colizzi giuseppe at titus.phy.qub.ac.uk
Thu Feb 27 10:51:40 CET 2003

Hi all,

I have some problems compiling the last release of pw on T3 Cray machine.
Instead the very first release F77 compiles perfectly. I am using the same
libraries for both the programs. Compiling the last release during
the precompilation I receive several messages of WARNING of variables
used before being defined and during the link of the objects
I receive WARNING messages of undefined variables as :
DSCAL, IDUM, TRANSPOSE and some others. Does anybody have some idea
about how to solve this problem?

Many Thanks for you attention and help .
				Regards
					Giuseppe