[Pw_forum] PWscf-1.3 on Compaq ALPHA clusters under Linux

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 12:03:33 CET 2003

Dear Paolo,

Thank a lot for your comment. Sure, I tried to run
scripts using mpirun for each executable code but I
met very strange errors like "<MPICH-GM> Error: Need
to obtain the job magic number in GMPI_MAGIC !" (that
means I have to run "mpirun job")   or error reading
input files (which disappeared if it run separately).

Eyvaz.