[Pw_forum] error information

ma Yanming yanming_ma at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 29 16:53:51 CEST 2003

Dear Zhenyu,

I can not find any explicit error in your input file.
But one thing I may state that you should be careful with the lattice
vectors used in PWSCF.
You claim you get your input atomic positions from experiments.
But please be sure the experimental lattice vectors are the same with the
ones in PWSCF, otherwise you should convert the atomic positions between
the two different settings.

Good luck!

Yanming Ma PhD
Steacie Institute for Molecular Sciences,
National Research Councils of Canada.
100 Sussex
K1A 0R6