[Pw_forum] FFTW problem

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Mon Aug 18 11:39:42 CEST 2003

On Friday 15 August 2003 09:23, sprokuda at dnk.ru wrote:

> it seems my Linux doesn't understood "PC"

You have to supply "PC" as a precompilation option.
Please follow the instructions THAT REFER TO THE
VERSION OF THE CODE THAT YOU ARE USING,
in particular those contained in the sample makefiles
(install/Make.pc_ifc) and in the manual (pwdocs/manual.tex)

> cft_3.o(.text+0xea): undefined reference to
> `fftw3d_f77_create_plan_' [...]

this problem has been discussed several times in the
mailing list. You have to
- link to fftw library, and
- compile with the appropriate number of underscores,
  as explained in the manual

Paolo
Paolo Giannozzi             e-mail:  giannozz at nest.sns.it
Scuola Normale Superiore    Phone:   +39/050509412
Piazza dei Cavalieri 7      Fax:     +39/050509417, 050563513
I-56126 Pisa, Italy         Office:  Lab. NEST, Via della Faggiola 19