[Pw_forum] io_base (O-sesame)

Serguei Patchkovskii ps at ned.sims.nrc.ca
Thu Aug 14 13:40:15 CEST 2003

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003, Goranka Bilalbegovic wrote:
> >The most recent version of ifc v.7.1 (7.1.028) was released
> >yesterday. You might try it and let us know.
>

> I did not find this new ifc 7.1.028. Only 7.1.008, which is exactly the
> version I already installed. I even did a new registration, but they
> only offer to me 7.1.008. Perhaps,

You can get ifc updates from Intel Premier support site. See:

  http://developer.intel.com/software/products/support/#premier

for the information. Premier site is not public; it requires registration
and approval from Intel.

Serguei

---
Dr. Serguei Patchkovskii

Tel: +1-(613)-990-0945
Fax: +1-(613)-947-2838
E-mail: Serguei.Patchkovskii at nrc.ca

Coordinator of Modelling Software
Theory and Computation Group
Steacie Institute for Molecular Sciences
National Research Council Canada
Room 2011, 100 Sussex Drive
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 0R6 Canada