[Pw_forum] mpirun

FELIPE VALENCIA felipe at titan.ipicyt.edu.mx
Tue Apr 29 19:25:55 CEST 2003

Thanks for your reply Paulo...

Well, I am little experienced with beowulf... but even so I can understand
I must compile the parallel version of the program in order to run it on
parallel :-))

I do compile the pararell version of the program.. I can run it in the
localhost (and in any other host via rsh) , but I cant make it run in
several nodes, nor even in a single node, using mpirun...

When I do, for example,

#>grep MPI\_INIT pw.x
binary file matches,

but there seems to be no reference to MPI_FINALIZE

¿may my built be wrong?