[Thermo_pw-forum] Temperature dependent Dielectric function

Md. Jahid Hasan Sagor md.sagor at maine.edu
Thu Sep 7 18:20:19 CEST 2023

Hi,

I am literally confused at one point. Actually, I know how to calculate
dielectric function using Quantum Espresso. It gives a result at 0 K.
However, in my research I need a temperature dependent dielectric function.
For example, 200K, 300K etc. I just wanted to know, is it doable using the
thermo_pw package?. If yes, can you at least provide me some directions?
and If not, Can you please suggest to me how I can perform that?

Thank you so much for your time.

Best Regards
Md Jahid Hasan
PhD Student