[QE-developers] DRISM correction

Minoru Otani otani at ccs.tsukuba.ac.jp
Tue Mar 14 09:37:42 CET 2023

Dear Jiri,

We haven’t finished to implement the DRISM correction into the latest version of QE. We are now implementing it and will release near future. Please wait for a moment.

Best regards,
Minoru
Minoru Otani, Ph.D., Professor
Center for Computational Sciences and Faculty of Pure and Applied Sciences,
University of Tsukuba, 1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8577, Japan
E-mail: otani at ccs.tsukuba.ac.jp