[QE-developers] Query_local potential profile within the framework of GW and BSE calculations

labanyab at campus.technion.ac.il labanyab at campus.technion.ac.il
Tue Mar 7 11:45:38 CET 2023

Hello,

I am Labanya, a new Postdoctoral Fellow from Prof. Maytal Caspary Toroker's (cc'd here also) research group, Faculty of Materials Science and Engineering, Technion, I.I.T, Haifa, Israel.

We are studying the electronic excitations within the GW approximation and with the Bethe-Salpeter Equation. We have a question- as the local potential within these approximations is energy dependent as well; is it possible to print out the local potential profile within the framework of GW and BSE calculations using Quantum ESPRESSO (with the help of additional package YAMBO also)?

 It would be great if you could share your recommendations.

Thanking you, yours sincerely,

Labanya

--

Labanya Bhattacharya

Postdoctoral Fellow

Computational Materials Science Group

Room No- 401

Technion, Israel Institute of Technology

Contact no- +972555048049

+919836516580

Haifa-3200003, Israel