[QE-developers] Windows Running

Hickson, Matthew, (Mr) (s213245213) s213245213 at mandela.ac.za
Mon Mar 19 14:16:09 CET 2018

I've downloaded the 4 gig file, but I find it a bit tedious to use, probably being due to my use of windows. But I will atampt to work around it.

In my attempts to install the files from github, I kept obtaining a message stating the "wish file" is missing.

I'll attempt the SCM next, hopefully will have more luck with that

Thank you all for the help.

Best regards,

Matthew Hickson