[Q-e-developers] reference to give more details on the notation/algorithm of QE

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 09:12:48 CET 2011

Hi Jun,
   this paper may help

www.fisica.uniud.it/~giannozz/Papers/rimini08.pdf

F.

--
Filippo SPIGA

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 1:26 AM, Jun Liu <jun.physics at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Developers,
>
> I need to look through the QE code quick in order to work with it. With
only the general(or mostly rough) idea on how DFT is formulated, I found it
very hard to follow the QE code albeit a lot notes have been added into the
lines. I think it would be very helpful for me if there have been some
publications discussing various parts of the code.