[Q-e-developers] QE developers meeting

Layla Martin-Samos lmartinsamos at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 11:24:56 CET 2011

Dear all, we would like to organize a meeting of Quantum ESPRESSO
developersand contributors in Trieste. We think that this is a good
time to discuss
recent development, ongoing work, and future directions.

Tentative program:
*Overview of the present package structure
 *6-8 15 min. talks (volunteers?)
 *brainstorming/discussions around pseudopotential validation, flexibility,
xml, interfaces and PRACE challenges, ....? suggestions are welcome!!!

If you are interested, please fill the following doodle pool to let us
know about your preferred dates and availability

http://www.doodle.com/4pvxk8ax3bifu7pg

If you think that this could be of interest for a collegue/student not on
this
email list please feel free to forward this invitation.

bests

Layla and Paolo