[Q-e-developers] re-organization of QE packages

Layla Martin-Samos lmartinsamos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 11:49:26 CEST 2011

Dear developers, following the TODO list and what we decided during the last
developers meeting, we will start this month the reorganization of QE
packages (PW, CPV, PH, NEB, XSpectra, atomic, ...). Each module will contain
at least the following subdirectories : doc, examples, src, bin . The
present general Doc and examples dir will be splitted and moved to their
respective package.

We start with XSpectra. We will be grateful if no commits related to
XSpectra are done during the following days. Emails will be sent to inform
you about the progression of the work.

Thank you for your collaboration

Layla