[Q-e-developers] Quantum ESPRESSO developers meeting

Layla Martin-Samos lmartinsamos at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 15:08:32 CET 2010

Dear all, the Quantum ESPRESSO developers meeting will be held on the 12th
of january in the afternoon. A tentative list of topics follows:

1) Reorganization of QE into packages and plug-ins
2) Changes to DIR structure and transition to SVN
3) New xml input/output
4) New developments: structure builder MOKA
5) QE testing and verification/ pseudo-potential validation (data base)
6) QE-forge and graphical interface for download

suggestions are welcome

Cheers

Paolo G. & Layla